Well after a long time of being away from the scrapbooking world for sometime Im back and I got me some new goodies. I had order me "Your a Hoot" from Nikki Sivils. I love this collection. Speaking of Nikki Sivils, there is a challenge going on over at her blog. You are to scrap those phone photos, cause at times Im sure that is all most of us have on us from time to time. Well mine is not with a camera phone, but with an ipad. So here is what I did. Im not sure if it will count for the challenge, but if not I still had fun creating this layout with this adorable collection. TFL
"3 BIRDS IN A TREE..."
Friday, December 2, 2011
Played with new goodies :) and 3 birds
Posted by Lydia Siegel at 6:40 PM
Labels: Challenges, Scrapbooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
This totally counts! Great Layout, so cute! Thanks for playing along with us! -Nikki
Sooooooooooo love love love love this Lydia!!! You rocked it!! Thanks for playing along with us!! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Oh gosh this is sobadorable! Thanks for playing along!
Great layout! And what a great photo!!! Fabulous!
Very Cute!!!!! Thanks for playing! Katrina
Post a Comment